Sunday, December 25, 2011

Postcard.2


Hi guys¡¡
Today finish my stay of two days in Titulcia. It is a beautiful village of the province of Madrid, 49 km. to the south of the capital, near Cienpozuelos. I will say something to you on the things that have surprised to me more.
The first vision from the litle town when the cross a river Jarama, appears to us on a level one and ascends on a small mountain. You can see it in the photo, it is very nice , isn't it?


Yesterday evening I left to have a stroll in bicycle by a precious Green Route (Vía Verde de RENFE) that there is near Titulcia. Pay attention that beautiful is the flower of fennels that were next to the way.



Today in the morning I have visited the winne cellar of my uncle Pepe, also known like the Pitorro. It does one of best wines of the Community of Madrid. Although the warehouses are dark, you are put quite contented in them. Certain that yes.


Finally, this evening I was in the mountain where prehistoric caves are even conserved, and I approached them. But I did not ascended until them… why? I have already seen them often and to see ewes, dogs, cows and birds painted on rocks… Who is to say has painted them.


I will already tell you many more things about Titulcia.
I wish you merry Christmas and very happy new year in 2012.
Ciao. Little kisses for all, guys.


Antonio Sánchez López




No comments:

Post a Comment