Sunday, December 25, 2011

Postcard.1

Hi guys.
I'm sorry for my delay… I will not put excuses. There my postal go: 

Hello mum
I finish returning of our village, La Fuente, arrived the past Wednesday there and I have returned this evening, you do not know I missed to you, mainly. It made a cold terrible, already you know. I visited all those sites by where I walked as a child: the source, the threshing floors, the grapevines, the olive groves, the mountain range San Jorge, the church, the school, the municipal library, the place of the village, the cemetery… People that we know were as always: very cosy, all they wanted to me to invite to eat, to have dinner… They gave many kisses me for you.
I was very impressed the three days. I longed for so much to you that I cried just a little bit… But I was very happy for being there.
My dear mum, I wish you happiest of Christmases. And remembers you that next Monday I will be with you.
A kiss very hard.
Your Antonio son.











Antonio Sánchez López




No comments:

Post a Comment